Friday, April 1, 2011

Variety is the spice of lunch

Juju ate most of her lunch yesterday; not too much came back home with the exception of the egg cleverly shaped like a bunny.  It could be that the bunny egg confused or scared her, but I think it's more likely that she is sick and tired of hard boiled eggs since I have offered them a lot lately.  I guess you can put bunny ears on an egg, but it's still an egg.  Ok, that was pretty bad.

I miss the days where I could serve the same meal over and over again and my toddler would happily eat them.  But now that I have this blog to keep me honest, I'm going to make a good effort to change it up going forward.

There are a few food blogs I read geared at cuisine for kiddos (see my blog links to the right) but if you have any other website ideas I'd love to hear them (and share them).

No comments:

Post a Comment