Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Speaking of eggs. . .

I mentioned earlier that my husband always refers to Passover as the holiday of eggs since that is all we end up eating when we're forced to give up most carbs and other goodies.

I seem to be on egg overload, (you'll recall my recent attempts to mold eggs) because I saw the coolest thing on Manhattan Craft Room today that I just had to post.

She actually embroidered eggs!  Isn't this so cool?  I like to think of myself as pretty crafty but this kind of thing is way out of my league.  Click here to see how she did it.

Oh and if you liked the eggs, you will absolutely LOVE what she did with Jell-o here (and here and here).

Yes I realize this has nothing to do with stainless steel containers or packing a school lunch but I hope you enjoyed it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment