Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lunch on January 4, 2012

It's been a long day and I am just getting around to making lunch now.  I'm serving leftovers I have in the fridge, not very exciting.  I know some of you think I am totally crazy about what I feed to Juju but you really have no idea where I came from.  There was actually a time in her life when I felt it necessary to only feed her foods that were in season at the time.  (Can you believe I made time to know exactly what was in season and what wasn't?)  So, I look at this lunch and see how far I've come.

Tomorrow I am serving avocado, grapes, orange slices, leftover homemade macaroni and cheese (one day when I have more time I will share the recipe), edamame, and a few pieces of chocolate drizzled kettle corn for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment