Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lunch on January 20, 2012

It's been a busy week, so busy that the KOAM actually packed one of Juju's lunches.  Sorry, there is no photo but I assure you it was beautiful.

Tomorrow there are two big events going on in Juju's class (which of course mean lots of food) plus it's Shabbat so she'll be consuming massive amounts of challah.  I tried to counterbalance all of the carbs and sugar she'll be getting tomorrow with some whole foods.

Tomorrow I am serving fresh green peas, a clementine, grapes, carrots, edamame, blueberries, and whole grain crackers spread with goat cheese and fig butter.


I have sworn off online sample sale sites but I did sneak a peak at Zulily today and noticed the ReSnackIt bags are featured.  I still use mine and they have worn very well.  I want to write more but I'm  pooped.  Happy lunching everyone!

1 comment: